1. If you did not receive various products from your order, that means they were out of stock when your order was processed.
2. No, we will not be sending another delivery out to you if/when the items are restocked.
3. You are only charged for the items you actually received. It can take up to 48 hours for your actual charge to reflect on your credit card account.
4. If you are trying to submit an order but it’s not going through, that means we have reached the limit of orders for that day.
5. We cannot give you a time or even a window of time for your delivery. You can expect your delivery to arrive anywhere from approximately 9am to 10pm.
6. If you got a replacement that is not exactly what you ordered (brand, size etc.) please be judicious when asking for a credit as we are unable to take returns due to the coronavirus.
7. If you feel you are owed a credit, please hold on to your receipt till after Yom Tov and we will take care of it then.
Thank you very much for your patience and understanding.
Grand & Essex Market
GrandEssex.com is online grocery shopping and delivery service. All orders are fulfilled by Grand&Essex market located in Bergenfield, NJ .
You place your order
We work on it
Teaneck, Bergenfield, New Milford, Englewood, Tenafly, Fair Lawn, Fort Lee, Passaic, Clifton, Upper Manhattan, Bronx, Riverdale. We will be adding more areas in the near future. Please use our zip code lookup to see if we deliver to your area.
You can always place an order for an In-Store Pickup from our Bergenfield location:
89 New Bridge Rd
Bergenfield, NJ 07621
For all order related questions please contact Grand and Essex at (201) 244-9955. Use the form below in case you have questions or suggestions about GrandAndEssex.com web site.